PLANET is proud to host its fourth annual PLANET Day of Service - a program designed to unite PLANET members across the country for one day of giving back to their communities. Held around Earth Day, this event gives members of the green industry an opportunity to plan, organize, and carry out projects to benefit their communities. As stewards of the nation's green spaces, lawn care and landscape professionals play a vital role in creating and maintaining healthy and beautiful parks, schools, and public grounds. In 2011, more than 3,200 participants worked on over 200 projects in 43 state and Canada.
Partner with PLANET to align your company or organization with this environmental project. Sponsorships for the 2012 PLANET Day of Service are available. Act now to gain exposure with PLANET’s members and communities across America and show them that your company is a steward of the environment.
Sponsors are encouraged to participate in or host PLANET Day of Service projects to gain additional exposure. Plus, giving back in your community is an ideal opportunity for your company's employees to engage in a team-building activity!
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, email Sheri Jackson, or contact PLANET at (800) 395-2522.
- Logo recognition on back of PLANET Day of Service T-shirts (logo will appear in black)
- Logo recognition in PLANET News magazine event promotions and display advertisement
- Logo recognition on a freestanding, promotional brochure or flyer to be polybagged with PLANET News magazine
- Logo and hyperlink to sponsor’s Web site on PLANET Day of Service Web site (www.planetdayofservice.org)
- Logo and hyperlink to sponsor’s Web site included in all blast e-mail promotions for PLANET Day of Service
- Logo recognition in the electronic toolkit that will provide guidance for members who conduct a service project (the toolkit will be hosted on the PLANET Day of Service Web site)
- Recognition in PLANET press releases that are distributed to industry trade press
- Recognition in any additional marketing materials that promote the program (specifics of the marketing campaign are to be determined)
- Five complimentary PLANET Day of Service t-shirts (additional shirts may be purchased by sponsor for an additional fee)
- Company name listed on back of PLANET Day of Service T-shirts
- Company name recognition on PLANET Day of Service Web site (www.planetdayofservice.org)
- Company name recognition in PLANET News feature article
- One complimentary T-shirt (additional shirts may be purchased by sponsor for an additional fee)
Take pictures of your staff and volunteers in their PLANET Day of Service T-shirts working out in the field on your Day of Service projects. Be sure to send them to Heather Finney or Lisa Schaumann so that PLANET can capture these events in a 2013 PLANET Day of Service photo album.
Tag your PLANET Day of Service YouTube videos with “PLANET Day of Service 2013” and we’ll add them to PLANET’s YouTube video feed as well.